March 12, 2011

My Naked Face.




What I use:
Wet & Wild Ultimate Sheer Foundation.
Color Girl Blush in the brightest pink I could find.
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder. 
Ulta Eyeshadow in White.
NYX Eye liner pencil in Sapphire (in other terms, dark blue)
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black. 
(I recommend the curved brush!)

I've been told a few times that I don't need to wear makeup.. 
They are probably right, but being my boyfriend, best friend, or brother doesn't necessarily change my mind.
Realistically, I don't know many girls that need to wear make up.
I have a mascara addiction that I have no intentions of breaking. 
Am I insecure? No. But does makeup still make me feel better? Absolutely. 
Is this the same reason most girls wear make up? I'd certainly be willing to take the chance to assume.
So, you tell me. Why do you wear make up? 
And what product are you addicted to and why?

3 comments:

  1. I steal your foundation to cover up the occasional pimple on my nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am addicted to foundation? 'Cause I need it! And when I have my 'face' on....I absolutely feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot my makeup bag at home...I have nothing here at college, not even chapstick! I only realized it this morning, was pretty upset and considering a quick run to Kmart. Later I realized I should take the plunge and not wear ANY makeup 'til Friday. The one thing I really miss is mascara and probably by the middle of the week after few late nights, my dark circles will miss my concealer. As for why I usually wear some make up, it makes me feel better and gives me more confidence to face the day :)


    P.S. I loved the way you did my makeup for the last shoot, and you may have inspired me to start wearing blush every once in awhile! :)

    ReplyDelete